Stress can have a physical and emotional impact by creating positive or negative feelings in our daily lives.
What is stress management? Stress can have a physical and emotional impact by creating positive or negative feelings in our daily lives and in the workplace. Mild levels of stress can often be positive by acting as a motivator and energiser.
On the other hand, high levels of stress can lead to negative feelings, anger, rejection, distrust, depression and can cause serious health problems. If you are looking for stress management training, our course is perfect for you. This stress management course is designed to enable participants effectively handle stress. While stress cannot be avoided entirely, managing techniques can help you deal better with stressful situations.
What is the level of stress in your life?
Ask yourself the following:
- I am aware of the things that cause stress.
- I control how my mind and body responds to stress.
- I know how to change and eliminate negative stress.
- I do not believe that I have to please everyone.
- I regularly complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- I know how to use my time wisely.
- I use mind and body exercises to get rid of tensions.
- I avoid stimulants such as nicotine, alcohol and caffeine when I feel stressed.
- I get enough sleep and eat well balanced meals every day.
- I am not impatient and irritable when dealing with people.
- I feel calm, relaxed and in control at work.
- I have supportive friends and family.
- I am happy with my professional and personal life.
- I have set clear and specific lifetime goals.
- I have a positive attitude and I always look at the bright side of life.
Your Stress Management training program is custom designed to help participants learn simple techniques and strategies to combat negative stress. The program looks at how stress and duress can impact our lives.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Stress Management Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Deborah Dear on 1300 323 752 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online today.
At Preferred Training Networks, we also recommend these professional training programs to help you excel at your workplace: courses in instructional design and workplace resilience.
Are you looking out for a speed reading course in Sydney? Think of Preferred Training Networks.
Stress Management 4.2 out of 5 based on 39 user ratings.