Workplace resilience is critical. Use a proven workplace resilience framework to optimise personal resilience skills and discover how to make staff more resilient in the workplace. Your resilience in the workplace training course will help employees roll with the ebbs and flows of working life. Developing workplace resilience helps employees bounce back and manage their reactions at work. Are your staff resilient or do they bounce from crisis to crisis with many different emotional states?
How resilient are your people?
Ask yourself the following questions about your people:
- We are optimistic.
- We manage the way we react to other people.
- We feel composed at work and don’t let people get under our skin.
- We flow through tasks rather than firefight through tasks.
- We value open and honest feedback.
- We have a healthy work/life balance.
- We have a strong understanding of who we are and how we contribute to achieving strategic objectives.
- We work well as a team.
- We remove unnecessary tensions from our daily routines.
- We value workplace resilience and we generally feel good.
- We feel empowered and are not always afraid of making mistakes.
- We bounce back well after disappointment.
- We nip poor performance in the bud and are unafraid of having courageous workplace conversations.
- We recognise the tell-tale signs of poorly motivated and/or unengaged staff.
Teams that respond with “No” to more than 6 of these questions are not resilient enough.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Carlisle – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:email@example.com
Follow us on Google plus: Niall Kennedy
Check out some of our other popular training programs: train the trainer course, body language training and conflict resolution workplace. Are you looking for change management courses in Melbourne city? Think of Preferred Training Networks.
Resilience Training Course 4 out of 5 based on 328 user ratings.