Advanced organisational skills can drastically improve productivity and decrease wasteful practices. Many employees never reach their potential because of their organisational skills. The best thing about organisational skills is they are pretty straightforward to learn.
The key is to match your organisational skills with what the organisation needs. Maybe you can’t have every single report ready on time. But you can have the right reports ready at the right time. That’s the difference.
This course will help you to be at your best in the workplace and equip you with essential skills needed throughout your career.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Match your self-organisation with what the organisation needs
• Develop time management skills
• Make a commitment to always be on time
• Omit wasteful procrastination habits
• Figure how what is expected of your role
• Discuss delegation techniques
• Demonstrate effective planning and decision-making techniques
• Plan and prioritise tasks
• Discuss ways to improve meetings
• Arrange your work space to maximise productivity
• Devise ways to stay disciplined and on task
We offer in-person Organisational Skills Training, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Organisational Skills Training “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.