There is no doubt that motivated employees in the workplace are more productive and resilient. Learn how to measure employee motivation levels and keep your team engaged and positive.
Have a look at your workforce. If they do not appear content then you are losing productivity. If they are unmotivated wave goodbye to discretionary effort and engagement. Take the test below to see how motivated your team is.
How well does your organisation motivate your team?
Ask yourself the following:
1. Our people feel valued (if you answer no to this critical question then your organisation faces an unnecessary uphill battle to survive).
2. Our managers understand the links between motivated employees and increased productivity.
3. We tackle motivational issues individually rather than a one size fits all approach.
4. We actively remove unnecessary processes that de-motivate employees.
5. We share the vision, mission and principles of the organisation.
6. Our people are empowered to make decisions.
7. We encourage open and honest feedback.
8. We set and benchmark goals and stretch people to keep them motivated.
9. Our people often give discretionary effort.
10. We actively get to the root cause of any problems instead of focusing resources on symptoms of the problem.
11. The management team is motivated, positive passionate and energetic.
12. Our values are embedded in our culture.
13. We remove any role ambiguity.
14. We actively listen to employees.
Key learning outcomes
Your ‘Motivational Skills and Staying Positive’ program will give you the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
We offer in-person Motivational Skills and Staying Positive Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Motivational Skills and Staying Positive Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.