Have a look at your workforce. If they do not appear content then you are losing productivity. If they are unmotivated wave goodbye to discretionary effort and engagement. Take the test below to see how motivated your team is.
How well does your organisation motivate your team?
Ask yourself the following:
1. Our people feel valued (if you answer no to this critical question then your organisation faces an unnecessary uphill battle to survive).
2. Our managers understand the links between motivated employees and increased productivity.
3. We tackle motivational issues individually rather than a one size fits all approach.
4. We actively remove unnecessary processes that de-motivate employees.
5. We share the vision, mission and principles of the organisation.
6. Our people are empowered to make decisions.
7. We encourage open and honest feedback.
8. We set and benchmark goals and stretch people to keep them motivated.
9. Our people often give discretionary effort.
10. We actively get to the root cause of any problems instead of focusing resources on symptoms of the problem.
11. The management team is motivated, positive passionate and energetic.
12. Our values are embedded in our culture.
13. We remove any role ambiguity.
14. We actively listen to employees.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: email@example.com