This program is designed to assist participants to cope effectively with situations which could be classified as ‘challenging’. Through an experiential learning process, participants will be guided through a journey of understanding as well as specific skill development in the areas of reflective listening, rapport building, developing self-awareness, assertiveness and delighting in diversity.
- Identify and label each challenging situation.
- Focus on the root causes rather than symptoms.
- Deflect anger and stay positive.
- Think on your feet.
- Understand the concept of making a strategic withdrawal.
- Using interruption techniques to reduce venting.
- Reframe the situation positively.
- Search for concessions that are of high value to other parties.
- Reporting and knowledge management.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
PH: 1300 323 752
Dealing with Challenging Situations 4.3 out of 5 based on 38 user ratings.