Our phone etiquette training enables participants to handle telephone call more professionally. Our phone skills training helps people to understand the needs of customers and use the phone in an effective way
Ask yourself the following about your telephone skills?
- We give 100% attention to all our calls?
- We always ask for all the details from the caller before finishing the call
- We are always prepared before answering the phone?
- We never rush in to pick up the phone?
- We never put the caller on hold for too long, even when we do not have the answer?
- We know how to deal with callers who are difficult and uncooperative?
- We practice active listening skills and questioning skills?
- We have a standard opening greeting for all our calls?
- We do not feel helpless when the caller is aggressive?
- We always summarise the message of the caller before ending the call?
- We wait for the phone to ring 3 times before answering it?
- We always change our tone and voice based on the nature of the call and type of caller?
- We constantly explore new alternatives to up-sell new products/services?
Key learning outcomes
Your Telephone Skills program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the benefits of “active listening” and “questioning” skills
- Handle requests that cannot be met, or are outside the scope of your responsibility
- Turn difficult customers into opportunities for the organisation
- Create transparency and seamlessness in your telephone etiquette
- Resolve the caller’s problem by using calming words
- Punctuate communications correctly with pauses and tonality changes
- Develop a script as a means of a standard greeting
- Be prepared to avoid any uncertainty and/or buyer remorse
- Obtain adequate information during the call
- Clearly communicate and probe for opportunities
- Understand the caller’s intentions and needs
- Uncover the root cause of the problem
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers.
Looking for telephone training in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth or Tasmania? Improve your telephone skills with our course.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Skills Training Course 4.3 out of 5 based on 45 user ratings.