- Understanding and analysing profit and loss statements
- Understanding and preparing budgets
- Reading and interpreting a balance sheet
- Learning pricing and costing techniques
- The concept and application of cash management techniques
- Reading and understanding performance ratios
- The importance of capital investment and return on investment
- Learning and understanding basic financial plans
Key learning outcomes The Financial Skills for Non-finance People program will give participants the skills to:
- Analyse organisational performance by understanding profit and loss statements
- Understand how budgets can be used to generate long term profit and revenue
- Determine how to avoid any budget blow outs
- Make effective business decisions after understanding the workings of a balance sheet
- Discuss how to use pricing and costing to make effective financial decisions
- Learn cash management techniques to overcome any potential loss
- Explain the importance of enhancing assets and reducing liabilities for greater value generation
- Differentiate the types of performance ratios
- Develop ways to increase capital investment and return on investment
- Prepare basic financial plans for their organisation
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Middle Managers or Senior Managers
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
At Preferred Training Networks, you can check out our comprehensive and professional training programs like: Team Building Skills, Health Services Training, and How to Manage Resources.
Financial Skills for Non Financial People 4.1 out of 5 based on 41 user ratings.