Executive Assistants work (at apparent ease) with high-level executives within an organisation and support their every move. You’ll notice that the EA is always busy.
They are frantically working towards important deadlines. But amazingly some EAs are gliding majestically like ducks on the water. You don’t see their feet paddling and they spread a sense of calm and professionalism.
This course works best by including the team of EAs. After all, these key people work together to ensure critical tasks are delivered each and every day to a high standard.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate time management and organisational strategies
• Develop essential listening skills
• Master the art of delegation
• Showcase improved interpersonal skills
• Communicate deadlines clearly
• Help to break complex instructions into bite sized pieces
• Communicate the consequences of missed deadlines
• Build trust levels with the executive team
• Learn how New York was transformed by taking accurate minutes in meetings
• Display a degree of emotional intelligence
• Use email to keep people accountable