Improve internal and external reports with critical business report writing skills. A truly unique report writing course.
To produce professional reports that people want to read, your business reports must be consistent, brief, clear and concise.
Effective business report writing can be subjective. You might have switched roles or departments and suddenly your reports have been re-calibrated from excellent to OK.
Negative feedback (or no feedback) – about your written reports can cause “writer confusion”. When did the rules of an effective business report change and why did nobody in the organisation inform you and your team?
Are you ready for a business report writing training course?
Explore step by step everything you should know to make your reports credible, well organised and clearly presented – including how to plan, research, structure and present your information to best engage your audience.
This program will help participants learn to practice the habits of good writers.
Here are some questions that you might be looking for the answers to:
How can I improve my report writing skills? How can I reduce the length of my reports? How can I reduce the amount of reports that I have to prepare?
Think about the reports you write and ask yourself the following:
- Have we received report writing skills training in the last 3 years?
- Do we have discussions with peers about the style of reports they prefer to receive?
- Are our readers engaged with our reports?
- Do we receive positive feedback about our workplace reporting skills?
- Are we aware of the key demographics of the audience?
- Do we tailor our reports based on the preferred learning styles of the audience?
- Have we received training on understanding different personality styles in the workplace?
- Do we have a very good grasp of punctuation and grammar?
- Do we critique workplace reporting skills?
- Does our organisation have a style guide to help report writers and we can refer to it?
- Do we understand the aim of the reports and it’s connectivity with the organisational goals?
- Do we regularly review the quality and usefulness of our internal and external reports?
- Do we always include an Exec Summary and a table of contents in our reports?
- Do we have a reporting knowledge management system?
- Have we received training in influencing and persuasive writing techniques?
If you have answered No to more than 6 of these questions then this course is right for your people
“I have tried recently to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me.” –Charles Darwin.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 9 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Key employees and Managers who write reports.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Deborah Dear on 1300 323 752 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online today.
Check out more amazing courses like: speed reading course, people management courses, and email writing skills at Preferred Training Networks.
Business Report Writing Skills Training Course 4.5 out of 5 based on 34 user ratings.