Plan of action
The term business acumen is simply the art of linking an insightful assessment of the external business world with an understanding of how money can be made. Then stakeholders develop key strategies to deliver desired results. This intelligence provides great scope to make good business judgements and quick decisions that are ultimately profitable for your organisation.
No single aspect of managerial skill is more important. If the assessments and assumptions taken are inaccurate, your organisation’s strategic positioning is likely to be misplaced. The result is developing wrong capabilities, hiring unskilled people, entering into the wrong markets and focusing energy on non-profitable activities.
This program helps participants to understand business acumen, the proven linkages that exist and the importance of developing strategic skill sets.
- How to understand business growth.
- How to manage and control cash flow.
- How to interpret financial statements.
- How to focus on value add activities.
- How to interpret pricing and costing to make effective financial decisions.
- How to make sure people are not pulling the wool over your eyes.
- How to identify cash cows and disaster zones.
- How to conduct a trend analysis.
- How to segment and target profitable market segments.
- How to understand the linkages between strategic decision making processes and the external business world.
- How to understand the importance of making sound business decisions and focusing upon key performance indicators.
- How to snowball the power of knowledge.
“You have to combine instinct with good business acumen. You just can’t be creative, and you just can’t be analytical.” – Andrea Jung
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com
Business Acumen Skills Course 4.2 out of 5 based on 26 user ratings.
We offer in-person Business Acumen Skills Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Business Acumen Skills Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.