This program will provide your staff with a range of skills and knowledge to better manage and address poor performance. Drawing on current data and using a very practical approach, this program will give your managers the confidence to better manage performance and work towards improved outcomes and productivity.
*** Please note we can incorporate your performance management policy and procedure and any other relevant organisational information into the program.***
Your Performance Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Give regular and effective feedback.
- Develop startegies to manage poor performance.
- Build rapport to generate trust and manage resistance.
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Manage high performers who can sometimes cause chaos.
- Incorporate evidence based outcomes in performance management.
- Set appropriate behavioral targets as well as other more quantifiable targets.
- Create a culture that fosters high performance and high expectations.
- Understand what games people will play to “widen the goalposts”.
- Link reward recognition and feedback.
- Counter staff that have “quit and stayed”.
- Build self control into performance discussions.
- Set boundaries with staff.
“Left unchallenged or managed badly, poor performance will impact on morale, staff engagement and ultimately, performance.“
NUTS AND BOLTS
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 10 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your offices. Alternatively, we can provide a venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This course can be adapted to fit with your timeframe.
Cost: Upon request.
Target Audience: Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors