This program will provide your staff with a range of skills and knowledge to better manage and address poor performance. Drawing on current data and using a very practical approach, this program will give your managers the confidence to better manage performance and work towards improved outcomes and productivity.
*** Please note we can incorporate your performance management policy and procedure and any other relevant organisational information into the program.***
Your Performance Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Give regular and effective feedback.
- Develop startegies to manage poor performance.
- Build rapport to generate trust and manage resistance.
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Manage high performers who can sometimes cause chaos.
- Incorporate evidence based outcomes in performance management.
- Set appropriate behavioral targets as well as other more quantifiable targets.
- Create a culture that fosters high performance and high expectations.
- Understand what games people will play to “widen the goalposts”.
- Link reward recognition and feedback.
- Counter staff that have “quit and stayed”.
- Build self control into performance discussions.
- Set boundaries with staff.
“Left unchallenged or managed badly, poor performance will impact on morale, staff engagement and ultimately, performance.“
NUTS AND BOLTS
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 10 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your offices. Alternatively, we can provide a venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This course can be adapted to fit with your timeframe.
Cost: Upon request.
Target Audience: Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors
We offer in-person Performance Management training Courses, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Performance Management training Courses “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.