Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is our organisation quick to respond when a business opportunity arises?
- When a profitable niche develops, is our organisation at the head of the field?
- Do we have flexible but structured problem solving and decision making systems?
- Are our people highly motivated and engaged?
- Does our organisation respond very quickly to changing priorities?
- Do our people plan their day even during periods of chaos?
- Has our management team been trained to identify and communicate with different generations and personalities?
- Do we use a sound performance management system?
- Do we set clear expectations to all our stakeholders?
- Have we been professionally trained in change management techniques?
- Do we not over-promise and under-deliver?
- Are our people encouraged to think ‘Lean’?
- Are our systems seamless even during constant change?
- Have we got a clear role description and no role ambiguity disputes?
- Can we manage conflict quickly?
- Have we set behavioural expectations for all employees?
- Do we have a culture of open communication and break down any communication silos?
- Do we provide an excellent service to all our stakeholders?
- Do we have a proven service recovery system in place?
If you answered No to 5 or more of these questions then this course is ideal for you
At the conclusion of the Adaptable and Flexible Management Styles program, participants will be able to:
- Convey empathy to direct reports
- Actively listen to areas of concern
- Adjust individual plans to assist the team
- Use time effectively and juggle deadlines easily
- Adapt new behaviours in different situations
- Drive productivity irrespective of any hurdles or setbacks
- Meet customer expectations every time
- Break down any communication silos
- Continuously improve processes to seize business opportunities
- Set behavioural expectations
- Practice Calm Leadership no matter how much chaos
- Test your current performance management methodology for improvements
- Understand different management styles
- Be more proactive in reaching strategic objectives
- Assimilate and interpret data
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptive Flexible Management 4.2 out of 5 based on 34 user ratings.