Accountability in the workplace is about fulfilling a commitment and is integral to the success of an organization. In the absence of accountability, the business may end up functioning poorly. There would be a deterioration in the standards of performance and decline in the quality. These issues may emerge as a major threat towards the smooth functioning of a business.
Our accountability in the workplace course aims at enabling participants to develop an understanding of the accountability cycle and its benefits. The course explores the various elements that can help in establishing a culture of accountability in the workplace. With our accountability in the workplace training, employees learn to follow a structured pattern of accountability that relies on effective communication. The course encourages a workplace culture where every employee has an understanding of their responsibilities and expectations. They have clear goals with the ability to solve problems effectively rather than using the blame game technique to stay away from problems and challenging situations. The lack of accountability can hamper productivity and bring down morale. However, by improving employee accountability you can build a productive organization culture and enhance performance.
Imagine if your employees were all problem solvers. Then problems could be fixed in their infancy stage. It would be even better if all your employees were highly motivated and everyone was accountable. This is in striking contrast to organisations where employees are dis-empowered. Problems are hidden and everyone has “saving their face” attitude. Discover new proven methodologies that will boost productivity immediately.
What are the benefits of employee autonomy and accountability?
- Making employees more responsible and creating a sense of ownership for them.
- Building trust in your team.
- Setting new performance objectives
- Creating appropriate behavioural targets
- Creating employee motivation and job satisfaction
- Using effective communication skills to make people increase autonomy
- Building self control into performance discussions
- Creating a culture of acceptance and positive feedback
- Avoiding blame shifting
- Building seamlessness in your job role
- Learning effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage
- Developing self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour
- Addressing poor performance before it spirals
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Deborah Dear on 1300 323 752 or email: email@example.com or contact us online today.
Accountability in the Workplace Course 4.0 out of 5 based on 26 user ratings.