Key Writing Skills for a Legal Environment
- Expectations of writing
- Email etiquette
- Writing for internal clients
- Communicating clearly.
Mindfulness for Admin
- What is mindfulness
- What are the benefits for admin personnel
- A couple of mindfulness practices
- How to make time for mindfulness.
- Learn to plan more effectively and be in control of daily activities
- Managing multiple requests from partners
- Juggling tasks to meet deadlines
- Manage daily interruptions in the form of phone, email or drop-in visitors.
Email Writing Skills Training and Etiquette
- Email etiquette
- Writing an email
- Resisting social media writing habits
- Taming the email tiger.
Communicating with Partners
- Communicating with time poor partners
- Revisit your writing skills
- Proof reading is not part of the partners role description
- Efficient communication practices
Project Management Courses
- Summarise the 5 processes of managing a project
- Apply the RACI model for effective project management
- Identify and rate risks according to a risk matrix
- Develop a collaborative project team environment.
- Identify the causes and symptoms of stress
- Discuss the stressors of dealing with difficult patients
- Utilise time management skills to get past chaos management
- Pursue positive thoughts rather than dwelling on faults.
Communication Skills for Articled Clerks
- Communication 101
- The impact of miscommunications in a legal environment
- Compose short sharp sentences instead of prose to get your message across to clients
- Understand behavioural styles of people
Working with the flow
- Gliding through the up and downs of a normal day
- Blueprint the client’s experience.
- Rework your communication style with an introduction to NLP techniques.
- Communicate more effectively with different cultures, generations and personalities.
Influencing And Persuasion Techniques
- Create individual action plans to develop individual persuasive techniques
- Understand opposition thinking styles
- Discuss the importance of congruency in influencing others
- Use active listening and questioning to unearth critical information.
Workplace Behaviour Course
- Walking the talk
- Substitute a culture of blame with a solutions approach
- Identify root cause of workplace performance issues
- Manage poor performance.
- Body language 101
- Your purpose for networking
- Developing your elevator speech
- Gaining a reason to follow up.
Get a Quote in 2 just clicks
Learn new skills
Top Courses Ideas by Sector
- Community Health Services
- Emergency Services
- Fed Government
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- State Government
National training schedule 2021
Instructional Design Master Class
Date: 6, 7 & 8 December 2021 | $ 1880 (+GST)