Keeping a Positive Demeanour
- Build rapport with your people
- Blueprint the employee experience
- Manage mining expectations
- The benefits of being positive
Time management training
- Plan and prioritise keys tasks in mining
- Use effective delegation techniques at the workplace.
- Set and complete personal and departmental goals
- Manage daily interruptions in the form of phone, email or drop-in visitors
Time Management Skills for Administration Teams
- Plan and prioritise tasks
- Use your diary effectively
- Mange email
- How to communicate that you’re busy without causing annoyance
Mindfulness for Admin
- What is mindfulness
- What are the benefits for admin personnel
- A couple of mindfulness practices
- How to make time for mindfulness.
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others
- Build rapport to generate trust and manage resistance
- Address poor performance before it spirals
- Develop empowerment and problem solving behaviours.
Dealing With Challenging Situations
- Identify and address root causes of challenging situations
- Substitute vocabulary that may aggravate the situation
- Use reflective listening to gain an understanding of the situation.
- Successfully manage the reactions of yourself and others.
Lean Thinking Styles to Reduce Waste and Gain Productivity
- Deliver a behavioural change to improve quality using Lean thinking techniques
- Address uneven work flow
- Deal with and resolve customer complaints
- Apply crisis management and remove chaos.
Empowerment and Motivation Skills
- Apply the theories of motivation in the workplace.
- Boost employee engagement levels and enjoy the proven outcomes.
- Create a sense of purpose through goal setting and reaching targets.
- Implement a long term plan to sustain the motivational techniques applied in the workplace
- Identify the causes and symptoms of stress within finance
- Discuss the stressors of dealing with difficult people in finance
- Utilise time management skills to get past chaos management
- Pursue positive thoughts rather than dwelling on faults.
- Discuss the need for trust in financial relationships
- Understand the link between lack of trust and low productivity
- Drive high performance and productivity
- Remove role ambiguity.
- Body language 101
- Your purpose for networking
- Developing your elevator speech
- Gaining a reason to follow up.
Managing Uncertainty At The Workplace
- Understand the importance of contingency planning within finance
- leading change.
- Set behavioural parameters regarding the change and uncertainty.
- Ensure your employees effectively manage stress and anxiety during times of uncertainty.
Get a Quote in just 2 clicks
Learn new skills
Top Courses Ideas by Sector
- Community Health Services
- Emergency Services
- Fed Government
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- State Government
National training schedule 2021
Instructional Design Master Class (3-Day Workshop)
Date: A hands-on practical course to boost your Instructional Design skills Melbourne - 16th September, 25th & 26th October 2022 Venue: Christies 454 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC - 3000 Timings: 9 AM - 4 PM | $ 1990 (+GST)
National training schedule 2021
Instructional Design Master Class
Date: 6, 7 & 8 December 2021 | $ 1880 (+GST)