Looking at the Australian economy, a major challenge will be to keep key people. A major opportunity will be to lure key employees from your competitors. If you are keen on improving your retention strategy and wondering how to retain talented people, this course is ideal for you.
- How to implement a retention plan when a talented person is considering leaving
- How to develop effective coaching relationships with talented employees
- How to keep people focused on bigger opportunities
- How to get discretionary effort without asking
- How to motivate and empower people to exceed their objectives
- How to resolve any conflict seamlessly and quickly
- How to remove any role ambiguity that talented people often cause
- How to use pull employment strategies to lure external talented people
- How to build trust levels to nurture an environment of open communication
- How to use NLP communication techniques to promote calm
- How to use Appreciate Enquiry as a tool to retain staff
- How to prevent talent leakage from the same departments
- How to set performance and feedback mechanisms
- How to use exit surveys to unearth critical information
- How to position your organisation as the place to be for talented people
Key learning outcomes
Your Retaining and Luring Talented People program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the motivational styles of talented people
- Give regular and effective feedback to keep talented people on track
- Build rapport to generate trust and manage resistance
- Use effective communication techniques to empower others
- Use exit surveys to change existing behaviours
- Make department heads more accountable for ensuring talented people stay
- Build levels of trust and support
- Create a sense of making a real difference by exceeding targets
- Keep talented people on track as they tend to wander and can get lost in other activities
- Use pull employment strategies to lure talented employees from competing industries
- Keep a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Understand the tools that talented people need to feel empowered
- Remove role ambiguity
- Use active listening and questioning skills
- Resolve any conflict quickly and seamlessly
- Identify the telltale signs of talent leakage
- Clamp down on miscommunication and whispering campaigns
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com
Retaining And Luring Talented People 4.2 out of 5 based on 34 user ratings.