Benefits of attending this program
This program will help your organisation in:
- Breaking down communication silos.
- Managing organisational change effectively.
- Making sure any changes are correctly understood in the minds of the people.
- Understanding that people are just different, not difficult.
- Using influencing skills to increase productivity.
- Aligning your company’s strategy with the employee’s goals.
- Making sure that the core values of the culture are uniform.
- Exploring organisational problem-solving behaviour.
- Building rapport to generate trust and manage resistance.
- Using effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Selecting personnel with talent and skills.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Encouraging a knowledge and information sharing culture.
- Creating seamless process improvement.
- Removing bottlenecks.
Key learning outcomes
Your Merging Cultures and Minds program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the importance of the decision-making process
- Make decisions proactively
- Explain the philosophy of change management
- Link reward, recognition and feedback
- Discuss the strategies to capture and share knowledge
- Develop trust levels between knowledge silos across the organisation
- Empower your people instead of a micro-management approach
- Build a culture of continuous improvement
- Plan agreed behavioural metrics
- Eradicate negative performance at your workplace
- Design interview processes as a team
- Retain and selecting talented employees
- Avoid a cycle of mistrust and miscommunication
- Create transparency and seamlessness
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com