Have your people been trained specifically to consult effectively with internal customers? Some internal customers have expectations which are not communicated clearly. Top flight internal consultants find out these specific requirements and are able to deliver a solution consistently. Internal consulting is a skill set that can deliver so many benefits to your organisation.
How good are your consulting skills?
Ask yourself the following:
- I understand who the REAL client is.
- I know how to ‘contract’ accurately.
- I know how to develop strong rapport.
- I use effective consulting processes to achieve outcomes.
- I always know exactly the internal customer’s expectations.
- I understand effective change methodologies.
- I know the difference between process & content.
- I am clear on my consulting style.
- I can adjust my style to match the other person.
- I communicate carefully and effectively.
- I use active listening and questioning skills.
- I know how to move beyond the presenting problem.
- I am aware of both my and the other party’s personality style.
- I can deal with difficult people effectively.
- I know the specific skills needed to be an effective internal consultant.
- I utilise an effective conversation model.
- I always measure & review my interventions.
- I know how to switch consulting roles.
Your Internal Consulting Skills program is tailored to help your people consult better outcomes with internal customers. This training program bridges the gap between the internal customer’s expectations and the value of the product/service that you supply to achieve specific outcomes.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com or visit our website today.
Internal Consulting Skills Course 4.3 out of 5 based on 30 user ratings.
We offer in-person Internal Consulting Skills Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Internal Consulting Skills Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.