The key challenge facing managers and leaders today is to understand how to empower and motivate their team. We all know that people who are motivated will be more productive and perform better at work. The leader of the team is responsible for creating a good work environment for his/her team. This involves spending time trying to understand what motivates each individual and addressing problems faced by the team.
How good are you at motivating others?
Ask yourself the following:
- I understand the theory of motivation. (If not you can skip the other questions as this is critical)
- I believe that there is a direct link between motivation and organisational performance.
- I know that each person gets motivated by different factors.
- I am aware of the practices that lead to de-motivation of my team.
- I share the vision, mission and principles of my organisation.
- I give my team autonomy in performing tasks.
- I use different techniques to constantly motivate my team.
- I discuss the thoughts and concerns of my team members.
- I ensure that my team feels valued by giving them regular feedback.
- I have set goals for myself and my team.
- I actively listen to people without judgment.
- I am aware of my own strengths and weaknesses.
- I try to make the workplace an interesting place for everyone working with me.
- I set achievable challenges for my team and reward them when they succeed.
- I am personally very motivated and energetic.
Your Empowerment and Motivation Skills program can be custom designed to help your people to become better team and self motivators. The program provides an understanding on how people can be motivated in many different ways. Participants will learn the concept of motivation from a theoretical perspective as well as a practical perspective.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
Empowerment and Motivation Skills 4.4 out of 5 based on 46 user ratings.
We offer in-person Empowerment and Motivation Skills Training course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Empowerment and Motivation Skills Training course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.