It is critically important to deliver a top level professional service to customers. Even when a customer’s needs cannot be met, it is crucial that their expectations be managed. Participants will also learn how to set positive experiences for customers which are proven to increase customer retention and boost lifetime spend.
Here are some questions you might be asking yourself
How do I improve customer service? How can I make our customers more loyal? How do I deliver exceptional service to the customer? How do I stop customers from being so price sensitive?
PROGRAM OUTLINE: Training Areas
|Introduction to customer service
|“Moments of Truth”
- Identifying the different points of contact with customers and the importance of service provided at every contact
- Scandinavian Airlines Case Study
- Handling enquiries, problems and complaints using different communication mediums
- Identifying internal and external customers
|Current levels of service
- Four levels of customer service
- Identifying current service levels within the organisation
- Solutions to providing exceptional levels of service at all times
- Aligning customer service to service delivery
|Module 2 :
|Customer loyalty drivers
- What excellent service means and the key factors for customer satisfaction
- Maintaining focus on every detail during interaction with a customer
- Benchmarking your service
- Loyalty and repurchase intentions – under the microscope
|Why customers become dissatisfied
- Identifying hot spots that cause customer frustration
- Key points that lead to customer dissatisfaction
- Practical strategies to boost individual attitude towards serving the customers
- Navigating systems and processes
|Module 3 :
|Active listening skills
- How words used and heard can cause positive/negative reactions
- How to listen actively
- Terminology that should be avoided in customer interaction
- Improving phone skills
- Types of questions which can be used to clarify the information, concern or problem
- Direct the conversation by using open and closed-ended questions
- Questions to be asked in different situations.
|Module 4 :
|Handling customer complaints
- Doing things right when a customer complains
- Being proactive while dealing with customers’ concerns
- Using customer complaints to improve service and understanding the importance of customer feedback
|Dealing with difficult customers
- Understanding the customer’s behavioural style and ways of appropriately communicating with them
- Using calm and controlled responses to generate a win-win outcome
- Focusing on the issue/problem and not on the individual customer
|Committing to a behaviour change
- What will the group do differently?
- Signs of success
- Disney Case Study
- Continuous improvements
- Action Planning
This program can be facilitated at your office.
- Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your offices. Alternatively, we can provide a venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This course can be tailored to meet your timeframes
- Cost: Upon request.
- Target Audience: All Managers and Staff who communicate with customers
At Preferred Training Networks, we have more comprehensive courses like: workplace resilience, strategic planning courses, and business report writing. If you have any queries pertaining to any of these courses, feel free to contact our team today.
Customer Service Skills Course4.3 out of 5 based on 98 user ratings.