Consultative Selling focuses upon the client rather than your product or service. It is a process which creates rapport, builds trust and focuses on creating sustainable relationships.
How would you rate your Consultative Selling skills?
Ask yourself the following:
- I understand my clients business and the market they operate in.
- I take time to work with my clients on issues that are not directly related to my business or my service/product.
- I listen attentively to my clients and offer solutions that relate to their needs and objectives.
- I understand the importance of creating sustainable relationships.
- I build trust and commitment by not pushing my service/product.
- I understand my role is to provide value through my product/service.
- I use verbal and non-verbal communication skills to create ‘buy-in’.
- I understand my role as an influencer.
- I understand the importance of creating rapport.
- I have the skills to uncover my client’s needs through well-established questioning and listening skills.
- I can overcome objections and provide alternative solutions where needed.
- I focus on following-up with my clients to ensure they are satisfied with the service I have provided.
- I am committed to building a referral business that benefits both parties.
- I understand the saying ‘sell value not price’.
Your Consultative Selling Skills program is custom designed to teach participants how to position themselves as a valuable resource to their clients. The program will illustrate the importance of clearly defining a client’s needs and objectives and developing sustainable relationships. The program will provide practical techniques to improve the selling skills of your people. Participants will learn that Consultative Selling can assist them to deliver value to their clients through effective questioning techniques. This in turn sets the scene for mutually beneficial relationships and allows clients to communicate their needs.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
Ph: 1300 323 752
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
Consultative Selling Skills Training 4.3 out of 5 based on 35 user ratings.