How good are your chaos management skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Our people make fast and correct decisions during a chaos
- Our people can read the signals of a potential chaos
- Our people can map out a problem which might be intertwined with the organisational processes
- Our people have a proven platform to work from during a chaos
- We have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation
- Our people have a positive attitude when chaos is looming
- We have contingency plans to avoid likely chaos
- Our people know how to communicate in chaotic times
- Our people know how to manage their priorities and tasks
- Our people set realistic goals
- Our people think on their feet
- Our people have allocated resources for managing chaos
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a chaos
- Our people are in control and know what to do when chaos arrives
- Our people are calm during chaos
- Our people reassure others that the chaos will end and things will normalise
- Our people use active listening and questioning skills
Key learning outcomes
Your Chaos Management program will give participants the skills in:
- Discussing the chaos lifecycle
- Understanding the root cause of the chaos
- Using key tools for managing chaos
- Predicting the problems that could cause future chaos
- Explaining the importance of contingency planning
- Assessing and interpreting an interim strategic plan
- Ensuring effective flow of communication within the organisation
- Setting periodic reviews of your chaos management plans
- Identifying effective decision making boundaries
- Ensuring that deadlines are met on time
- Effectively communicating any change going to take place in the organisation
- Defining realistic KPI’s and KRA’s
- Allocating resources in times of any potential chaos
- Showing the importance of managing time and tasks effectively
- Managing stress and tension during chaos
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
PH: 1300 323 752
Chaos Management Training Course 4.2 out of 5 based on 28 user ratings.