Verbal communication (talking) is only responsible for as much as 15% of a communication. The majority of the message is communicated and transmitted through body language (also known as non-verbal communication). Consider your reaction about how you might interpret a message from a manager whom you met in the corridor and they asked your opinion on what colour the office should be if they were:
- Constantly rubbing their chin
- Had their head tilted at a slight angle
- Constantly interrupting you and finishing your sentences
- Nodding occasionally
- Flailing their hands
- Looking away from you and not making eye contact
- Pointing at you
- Looking flushed and bothered
- Checking their messages on their mobile phone
Are you ready for body language training? If you hear any of these questions then it’s probably prime time to run this course.
How do I read other people’s body language? How do I spot buying signals from customers? What does my body language portray?
Who can benefit from Body Language Training?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request
- Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management Portray a positive message
Think of Preferred Training Networks when you are looking out for courses on body language or body language training. Additionally, our team can assist you with courses related to: dealing with aggressive people, workplace behaviour training and time management course.
We offer in-person Body Language Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for a Body Language Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.