“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there” – Lewis Carroll
Here’s a course that will give you the key skills to be a dynamic trainer. The train the trainer course includes tips on how best to utilise modern learning technology too. It also gives you ideas on what learning technology should be avoided. The train the trainer course will also take participants back to basics. When was the last time you ran a dynamic training session with just a whiteboard and some flip chart paper?
Eavesdrop in – Learn about the Train the Trainer Training Course
This train the trainer course pivots around the 70:20:10 model. Participants discover tools to help embed organisational learning. So, if you would like to boost levels of audience engagement and learning, then this course is perfect. This training has been designed for new and experienced trainers. Your experienced trainers will learn some new skills to engage the newer generations entering the workplace. Previous participants have found that the course helps them to move away from “slide decks” and “stand and deliver” formats.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Determine the best use of your individual training style
• Make a great first impression
• Structure a short and sharp opener that gives participants assurance of your presentation
• Structure an engaging training program
• Discover some new scenarios that can build team purpose
• Use effective questioning techniques to build learning momentum
• Discuss the impact of 70:20:10 on the modern trainer
• Use learning tools to keep participants engaged throughout the training
• Make use of breakout rooms and group discussion
• Discuss the woes and pros of current learning technology
• Discuss strategies to deal with difficult participants
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target audience: new and existing trainers and facilitators
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Your search for a train the trainer course online ends here. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
At Preferred Training Networks, you can check out our comprehensive and professional training programs like: presentation skills training, dealing with conflict at work, strategic thinking and workplace conflict resolution training.