Plan of action
When you master the skill of thinking on your feet, you immediately instil confidence in what you are saying. This is a very astute business skill. It is astonishing that some people expand their learning in University and constrict their learning style thereafter. To securely think and stand on your own feet you need to be very well read and be up to date with breakthroughs and contrasting concepts.
Help your people think on their toes and thirst for more knowledge.
- How to set aside reading and thinking time.
- How to securely stand on your own feet.
- How to understand oppositional thinking styles.
- Develop a self development action plan.
- How to jumble up learning styles to keep the mind open to diverse ideas.
- How to learn to learn more.
- How to develop intellect and wisdom.
- How to interpret information and read between the lines.
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.” – George S Patton
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org