6. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
7. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Eavesdrop in – Learn about the The 7 P’s of Higher Performance Course
Plan of action
The 7P’s of Higher Performance program gives participants a toolkit of ideas and practical skills to apply to their daily tasks. By utilising these skills, your people will be empowered to easily accomplish and subsequently stretch their performance targets.
1. Planning – Fail to plan and plan to fail.
2. Prioritising – The ability to constantly juggle never ending deadlines.
3. Perseverance – Staying powerful.
4. Patience – Knowing when to sit back and wait.
5. Perspective – Seeing the woods from the trees.
6. Project Management – A skill you have got to master.
7. Performance Management – Make sure all your team are outcomes based.
“It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations, promises are promises but only performance is reality.” – Harold Geneen
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program, participants will learn the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org