Your team leaders are your vital people in your organisation. If you want to achieve your objectives it is important to spoil your team leaders on occasion otherwise they will flee.
“The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office” – Dwight D Eisenhower
The role of a team leader is critical to ensuring the team succeed in their objectives. This niche course provides you with the vital skills necessary to lead a team. Too many organisations have weak teams with disjointed objectives and values and poor communication.
Organisations often make the mistake of taking their team leaders for granted. This course acts also as a reward to say a big thank you to your team leaders.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Build a level of team respect and trust
• Demonstrate a method to motivate employees
• Express clear communication skills
• Establish team values and practices
• Build a team charter
• Discover situational leadership techniques for different situations
• Juxtapose individual and collective performance
• Formulate strategies to deliver smart goals
• Generate credibility and trust
• Create a secure environment that nurtures creativity and innovation