Have your people been specifically and professionally trained to move beyond coaching, to focus on a quantum shift in achieving significant results? Do you know how to get to the heart of the problem, and negotiate around the presenting problem? Solution focused coaching reduces the time it takes to get to an outcome, in performance, development and skills conversations.
How good are your coaching skills in achieving solutions?
Ask yourself the following:
- My coaching helps my staff reach their goals
- My staff value the time we spend having coaching conversations
- My staff’s performance has improved as a result of my coaching
- In coaching conversations I always give regular feedback using specific examples
- When coaching, the goals we set are always stretching but attainable
- I am good at helping my staff develop clear, simple and achievable action plans
- When coaching I keep written record of my staff’s action plans
- When coaching I help my staff focus on achieving success through effective action planning
- During coaching I always ask my staff to report to me on progress towards their goals
- When coaching I address any performance shortfalls directly and promptly
- I use active listening and solution focussed questioning skills
- In my coaching I always acknowledge and praise my staff’s success
- I am aware of both mine and the coachee’s personality style
- I can deal with difficult coachees effectively
- I always ensure that any goals we set during the coaching conversation are measurable
- I am good at acknowledging and show that I understand my staff’s feelings
- I ask questions which help my staff have greater clarity about the issues they face
Your Solution Focused Coaching program is tailored to help your people achieve significant outcomes from their coaching. This training program moves beyond coaching to bridge the gap towards a solution focus.
Key learning outcomes
Your Solution Focus Coaching program will give participants the skills to:
- Create a positive directed change from your coaching
- Understand how to develop people to their full potential
- Use coaching to enhance and increase the performance of individuals
- Develop a shift in your perspective as a coach
- Understand how to move from the mindset of telling to asking
- Utilise powerful tools and techniques
- Be clear on the differences between coaching, training, consulting and mentoring
- Access and utilise the wealth of experience, skills, expertise and intuition in coachees
- Understand how to reframe problems to solutions
- Design powerful questions to get to the root cause
- Focus on desired outcomes in your coaching
- See people as sources of solutions
- Emphasise do-able goals
- Understand how to navigate the house of change
Would you like to attend this program
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
- Duration: Your Solution Focused Coaching Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org