Ask yourself the following:
- We often set achievable productivity targets that do not get met.
- Our people are not highly motivated to achieve targets.
- Whenever we fail to meet a target there is always an excuse.
- Our people are not proactive.
- We have poor performance management systems.
- We often accept less than optimal poor performance.
- Our managers are not confident at having tough performance. management conversations.
- Our people tackle with spot fires daily rather than organisational objectives.
- We have communication silos in the organization.
- Morale is low.
- People think and work individually rather than as a team.
- There is often conflict among the employees.
- Role ambiguity causes boundary disputes.
- Our organisation has a lower than industry average employee retention rate.
Key learning outcomes:
- Set appropriate behavioural targets as well as other more quantifiable targets.
- Create a positive culture that welcomes productivity targets.
- Address poor performance before it spirals.
- Build self control into performance discussions.
- Set boundaries with staff.
- Use motivational techniques to reach objectives – What works and what does not work?
- Link reward recognition and feedback.
- Understand the importance of having effective and open communication in the organisation.
- Build effective team synergies at your workplace.
- Influence your people to work as part of a team rather than individually.
- Learn effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage.
- Develop self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour.
- Build an effective feedback loop to improve further changes.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:email@example.com