How good are you at avoiding uncertainty?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- We communicate often with the employees to keep them informed of how the change is being implemented.
- We have a communication plan of more than 2 pages.
- We always explain the effect of change to our team.
- Our people can read the signals of any uncertainty.
- Our people have a proven platform to work calmly during any uncertainty.
- We have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation.
- Our people know the importance of risk management.
- Our people set contingency plans.
- Our people think on their feet.
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress during any uncertainty.
- We set clear short and long-term goals which can be easily achieved.
- We take time to understand the people who strongly resist uncertainty and help them become more positive about it.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding the psychology of how humans react to uncertainty.
- Explaining the root cause of the uncertainty.
- Using key tools for managing uncertainty and change.
- Reporting any uncertainty accurately in the beginning.
- Mapping out any potential problems that could aggravate this ambiguity.
- Discussing the importance of contingency planning.
- Positioning this uncertainty as a positive opportunity for implementing organisational change.
- Understanding the importance of open communication in the organisation.
- Setting behavioural parameters regarding the change and uncertainty.
- Making sure your employees effectively manage stress and anxiety during times of uncertainty.
- Communicating the co-relation of risk management and uncertainty avoidance to your employees.
Would you like to attend this program? For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org