Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Assess the impact of regular dietary items on energy levels
- Discuss the impact of sugar
- Conduct 4 exercises that can be performed every day at work
- Label behaviours that disrupt energy levels
- Discuss if “slow and steady” is more effective than “crash and burn”
- Map your daily energy levels to identify peaks and troughs
- Learn how to take “time outs” on busy days
- Review your workload at the beginning of every day
- Discuss how western diets have changed in the last 20 years
- Plan and prioritise tasks
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org