The benefits of your Reward and Recognition program are:
- Getting buy-in for higher performance objectives.
- Linking higher performance to rewards (how the experts do it).
- Motivating your employees to achieve stretch goals.
- Rewarding your employees on achieving their KPIs.
- Developing a long term incentive program.
- Creating intrinsic and extrinsic rewards for your employees.
- Designing a recognition strategy that is aligned with your organisational strategy.
- Creating seamless process improvement.
- Building rapport to generate trust and productivity.
- Using effective communication techniques to empower others.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Encouraging a knowledge and information sharing culture.
- Removing any potential bottlenecks.
Key learning outcomes
The Reward and Recognition program will give participants the skills to:
- Motivate and engage their employees and teams
- Set agreed behavioural metrics
- Develop a culture of individual and team reward
- Celebrate achievements
- Deal with poor performance and poor attitude
- Make people more accountable
- Keep people motivated about reporting
- Consider world’s best reward/recognition menus
- Conduct frequent performance appraisal sessions
- Understand the correlation between discretionary effort and goal achievement
- Align rewards with values, behaviours and objectives
- Practice active listening and questioning skills
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience Anybody who communicates with your customers.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org