Let’ s draw a similarity with your team and your workplace. Your team and workplace are also unique. Just like cards you’ll find that you have not been dealt a Royal Flush. But the secret is to work with what you’ve got and strive to make it better.
Have you ever observed people playing bridge? Even if they have been dealt a poor hand, they work fervently improving their hand.
In a nutshell, this course will help participants shift from complaining to proactively making the workplace more cohesive and effective.
Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her; but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
~ Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
- Plan your objectives for 2018
- Accept that every workplace is unique with flaws and opportunities
- Help your team bounce back from disappointment quicker
- Rally the team around objectives
- The Martin Keane Bridge Strategy – Application to workplace
- Discuss the TSP guide to curb workplace whinging
- Deal with difficult people
- Remove all ambiguity
- Communicate freely and transparently
- Build a team charter
- Celebrate team successes
- Interrupt the pattern of whinging and replace with a positive vision
- Create a Start-Continue-Stop framework
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to your timeframes.
Target Audience: Managers and staff.