Showing compassion in the workplace and in your personal life is a valuable trait. Help your people move beyond knee jerk tendencies to uncover faults in other people and operate at a higher level with an appreciation of the myriad forces in which we all encounter.
Plan of action
This program is designed to make you imbibe compassion in every facet of your life. Learn how to make compassion a part of your organisational culture and personal character. This program dovetails compassionate behaviours with productivity boosts. Many workforces operate using the blame system which stifles morale and productivity.
- How to motivate people to be more compassionate.
- How to listen to other people.
- How to embed a culture of compassion.
- How to imbibe positivism and thoughtfulness in your workplace.
- How to get past knee jerk responses in the workplace.
- How to keep a positive state of mind when facing adversity and why bother.
- How to promote workplace dialogue.
- How to communicate empathy.
- How to optimise compassion at work.
“Compassion is the basis of all morality.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Attract contentment and compassion at higher levels
- Break down any silos of ill will.
- Deal with difficult and emotional people compassionately.
- Understand the critical importance of compassion when dealing with different cultures and generations.
- Profile the lives of the world’s most compassionate people.
- Understand the proven correlations between compassion and productivity.
- Balance emotional, physical and mental aspects of life.
- Understand how Emotional Intelligence (EI) affects relationship building.
- Learn to get past stressful and negative reactions.
- Achieve work-life balance successfully.
- Practice the art of being humble for 24 hours and notice the difference in how people react.
- Understand the benefits derived from helping others.
- Use relaxation techniques to focus your mind.
- Understand the importance of staying compassionate during tough times.
- Build trust and respect with colleagues.
- Avoid workplace knee jerk responses.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
PH: 03 9805 8000 Email: email@example.com
Compassion Training4.4 out of 5 based on 124 user ratings.