Your facilitator will take you through some proven organisational models. The CEO interrupts the facilitator when they want to flesh out a model. The course then tic-tacs to an idea generating session. The goal of the course is for the CEO to walk away with a couple of proven strategies to improve the organisation.
“It’s lonely at the top so you better know why you’re there” – John Maxwell
Who said “it’s lonely at the top.” It is certainly a truism. This course is usually conducted one on one with the CEO. Sometimes the EA attends too.
Previous CEO’s have remarked that this niche course helps to clear the mind and focus on what’s really important.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Chief Executive Officers and EA’s
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Discuss ideas to improve the workplace
• Analyse proven organisational improvement strategies
• Determine what best practise means for your organisations
• Aiscuss key stakeholder objectives
• Appease government push and pull targets
• Discuss ways to get past immovable blockades
• Discuss the art of changing the goalposts to help reframe the organisation’s objectives
• Deliver your strategic objectives