There has been a major push in Australia towards ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). This is becoming a default standard in the IT industry. This identifies that IT is a service and all IT workers are service providers. However, this breakthrough course goes further and creates a “service” culture and mindset within the IT Department. Imagine taking your IT Team to the brink of customer service excellence where they are completely engaged by the service nature of their role too. There is a perception that some IT workers don’t really want to be “service providers”. Ideally IT should be like every other top quality service … you don’t notice it until you need it and then when you do there is always room for value-add.
Test the quality of your existing IT service delivery
Just answer Yes or No to the following statements:
- Our IT Department responds to all queries in a timely manner Y | N
- Our IT people are always polite Y | N
- Our IT people are comfortable being in a customer service role Y | N
- Our IT people avoid jargon and communicate clearly Y | N
- Our employees rate the IT service delivery highly Y | N
- Our IT people communicate delays in advance when possible Y | N
- Our IT people take responsibility for problems instead of blaming “other people” Y | N
- Our IT people are open-minded to new ideas to improve the overall service Y | N
- Our IT department works seamlessly Y | N
- Conversations with the IT department usually end amicably Y | N
- Our IT people do not appear frustrated when contacted Y | N
- Our IT people follow up to ensure critical problems have been rectified Y | N
If you have answered No to more than 3 of these questions you should strongly consider this course for your people.
We offer in-person Adding Value to Your IT Customer Service, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Adding Value to Your IT Customer Service “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.