A one size fits all approach to building relationships is ineffective. Learn how emotional intelligence (EI) can give you valuable insights to understand how other people tick.
Can your EI really effect your relationship building skills? Research has shown that EI effects team building, leadership skills and communication skills. This program shows you ways to enhance your EI competencies and build much stronger relationships.
- Understanding the concept and dynamics of EI
- Learning the basics 3 models of EI- Trait, Mixed and Ability-Based
- Understanding the correlation between emotional intelligence & relationship building
- Analysing the effect of your EI in influencing employees and clients
- Using your EI to negotiate and communicate in interpersonal relationships
- Avoiding negative feelings and adopting a positive thought process
- Self control and change management
- Managing emotions to enhance your workplace productivity
Key learning outcomes
Your Emotional Intelligence & Relationship Building program will give you the following skills:
- Adding value to your clients
- Implementing CRM Strategies to develop long term relationships
- Using EI to be an outstanding coach and leader
- Managing your EI to enhance your performance levels
- Developing strategies to cope with divergence
- Breaking down the communication silos
- Resolving situations of potential workplace conflict
- Establishing a culture of continuously looking at ways to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Creating a positive and productive organisational culture
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Middle Managers or Senior Managers
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.