Communication silos can cause problems in large organisations. These communication silos can feed off each other and promote distrust and egocentric behaviours.
Eavesdrop in – Learn about the Working Across Communication Silos Training Course
This program focuses upon strategies to work across communication silos in your organisation. This program shows you how to communicate to these silos and integrate your people and processes and streamline your communications.
Does your organisation have communication silos?
1. We often face interdepartmental disruptions
2. We struggle to clearly communicate across all departments
3. Our departments have become myopic and chase their own goals rather than organisational goals
4. Our decision making is slower than it should be
5. Our people often feel unmotivated
6. Our people grumble and give very little discretionary effort
7. Whenever a mistake happens we shift the blame elsewhere
8. Our team is not proactive
9. We often have role disputes
10. We often encounter interdepartmental role ambiguity
11. Our cross-functional activities are always marred by some person’s behaviour
12. Our people often leave work with no sense of feeling fulfilled
13. We are never sure if the information we receive from departments is 100% accurate
14. We struggle to retain high performers
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will learn how to:
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.