There is no doubt that motivated employees in the workplace are more productive and resilient. Learn how to measure employee motivation levels and keep your team engaged and positive.
Have a look at your workforce. If they do not appear content then you are losing productivity. If they are unmotivated wave goodbye to discretionary effort and engagement. Take the test below to see how motivated your team is.
How well does your organisation motivate your team?
Ask yourself the following:
1. Our people feel valued (if you answer no to this critical question then your organisation faces an unnecessary uphill battle to survive).
2. Our managers understand the links between motivated employees and increased productivity.
3. We tackle motivational issues individually rather than a one size fits all approach.
4. We actively remove unnecessary processes that de-motivate employees.
5. We share the vision, mission and principles of the organisation.
6. Our people are empowered to make decisions.
7. We encourage open and honest feedback.
8. We set and benchmark goals and stretch people to keep them motivated.
9. Our people often give discretionary effort.
10. We actively get to the root cause of any problems instead of focusing resources on symptoms of the problem.
11. The management team is motivated, positive passionate and energetic.
12. Our values are embedded in our culture.
13. We remove any role ambiguity.
14. We actively listen to employees.
Key learning outcomes
Your 'Motivational Skills and Staying Positive' program will give you the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org