This program is designed specifically for Australian Managers. During economic uncertainty, key employees and contractors think about how the economy is going to affect them. People get nervous and they start looking at options. Should I stay with this organisation? Can my family weather the storm? What is our management thinking?
A major challenge for Australian organisations will be to keep critical personnel. A major opportunity will be to lure key employees from your competitors. The last 2 recessions lasted 8 months each. Don't let your organisation make the mistake of losing your key people and then find yourself in an abyss next year without them.
Are you keeping your people in the picture?
- Our people are aware of how our organisation intends to deal with current uncertainties
- Our people feel they have an open platform to ask questions
- Our managers spend time reassuring our employees
- Our critical people have been identified and fenced off to thwart off any external luring attempts
- Our management team uses active listening and questioning skills
- Our people are aware of what is expected of them
- Our people are aware that change in an inevitable part of business
- Our people are motivated to cut costs and save money
- Our people will give discretionary effort when needed
- Our people know the importance of process improvement during economic uncertainty
- Our people know the organisation values
- Our management team knows what motivates each employee
- Everybody has been primed to look for opportunities
- Our culture embraces creative solutions to existing problems
- Our people remain focused
- Our people are empowered and have a 'can do' attitude
- Our management team 'walks the talks'
- Our people are aware of their role boundaries thus removing role ambiguity
Key learning outcomes
This program will give your managers the skills to:
- Communicate more effectively with your people
- Help your employees interpret what changes are going to happen
- Keep a positive "can do" attitude
- Remove role ambiguity
- Keep your people focused and motivated
- Resolve any conflict quickly and seamlessly
- Identify the telltale signs of sabotage
- Clamp down on miscommunication and whispering campaigns
- Plan behavioural and performance metrics for all managers
- Fence off your key people
- Ensure your clients/customers feel secure
- Use proven risk reduction tools to streamline external communications
- Apply NLP communication techniques to promote calm
- Empower your people to be creative to solve problems
- Use active listening and questioning skills
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Team Leaders, Middle Managers, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.