Working collaboratively in the workplace is a vital skill to getting things done in the fast-paced work environment of today.
To ensure your teams are working collaboratively, you must reconcile the inherent differences of your team members.
Plan of action
This program was designed to equip managers with collaboration techniques to ensure their teams work collaboratively in business to pursue organisational objectives.
Many teams are made up of groups of individuals pursuing their own agendas. Working collaboratively in business is more holistic and effective. Do your people work collaboratively when pursuing objectives? Learn a proven methodology to embed and harness collaborative workplace disciplines.
- How to identify different roles and needs within teams.
- How to calibrate collaborative scales for your team.
- How to align expectations.
- How to plan and anticipate resistance from people who do not want to work with team members.
- How to make sure that everyone in the team feels valued.
- How to understand the challenges that face collaborative teams.
- How to get teams to reach consensus and compromise.
- How to prioritise on the wellbeing of the project.
- How to keep a collaborative team focused and motivated.
- How to synergise different personality types.
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." - Isaac Newton
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will learn the skills to:
- Explain the life cycle of collaborative teams.
- Identify what collaboration does and does not constitute.
- Idntify the commonalities in the project outcomes.
- Position the outcomes of the project and the people who will benefit.
- Understand how to synergise personalities within the team.
- Set and measure collaboration in the team.
- Set parameters and boundaries for problem solving.
- Create collaborative action plans.
- Demonstrate organisational commitment to collaborative teams.
- Identify and overcome the 3 biggest obstacles collaborative teams face.
- Calibrate a team collaboration scale.
- Communicate achievements to keep the team motivated.
- Focus on team rewards and outcomes.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business
- Premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager
PH: 03 9805 8000
Collaboration in the Workplace
4.4 out of
based on 107 user ratings.