Plan of action
Whilst most of us would call it “snow”, the Eskimos have more than 17 descriptors of snow in their vocabulary. No matter how clear you believe your instructions are, you need to understand the creeping effect of ambiguity and paradox.
Social experiments prove that messages get diluted and jumbled organically passing from person to another. Then add the level of difficulty in communicating with different genders, ethnicities, learning styles, roles and responsibilities.
This program will show your people how to acclimatise to an environment that is peppered with ambiguity and paradox.
- How to understand the impact of paradox and ambiguity in the workplace.
- How to develop awareness to help staff work with paradox and ambiguity.
- How to rewrite job descriptions.
- How to manage people with different roles and responsibilities.
- How to read people’s “should manuals”.
- How to overcome the number one cause of conflict in the workplace.
- How to work with people with opposing agendas.
- How to unambiguously communicate to different cultures.
- How to get past ‘I don’t understand’.
- How to build follow up delegated tasks.
- How to write instructions clearly.
- How to develop your NLP communication.
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com
We offer in-person Workplace Self Composure Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Workplace Self Composure Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.