Plan of action
Did you know that there is a cognitive disorder whereby people cannot make decisions? They cannot choose from options and will procrastinate to eternity. This program will give you insights into the psychology of decision making. As a result your people will be equipped with cognitive tools to make better quality decisions.
- How to frame your decisions.
- How to develop criteria for making effective decisions.
- How to understand the nature of decision making.
- How to work effectively with gut feeling.
- How to prevent your personality style from being a controlling force.
- How to assess your decision making results.
- How to use cause and effect diagrams.
- How to compare alternatives.
- How to be objective in decision making.
- How to use emotion effectively when making decisions.
- How to present decisions credibly.
- How to use participative decision making.
- How to move away from symptomatic workplace responses.
“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” -Mark Twain
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer in-person Framing Decisions & Making Quality Decisions Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Framing Decisions & Making Quality Decisions Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.