Foresight allows us to think ahead and consider what may eventualise. Foresight would have been critical for mankind to survive and it is often a skill that we utilise subconsciously. This workshop is designed to help participants unleash the power of their foresight. Using this methodology we can get a clearer picture of what seems to be happening, what’s really happening and what might happen.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Distinguish between trend spotting and trend analysis
- Define the benefits of being prepared
- Unpack assumptions that have previously been used to make decisions
- Argue the advantages and disadvantages of contingency planning
- Critique an environment scanning framework
- Analyse buyer behaviour and/or user behaviour trends
- Break away from myopic thinking styles
- Interpret information impartially and discuss noise such as the halo effect
- Discuss social causes underpinning events
- Test the strength of a theory
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost:Price on request.
- Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management
If you would like more information on this training program,
please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000Email:email@example.com or visit our website today