Plan of action
Middlers often conceal themselves within an organisation and pay extra attention to process and are not always results orientated. Middlers often operate beneath the radar as their performance is neither exceptional nor poor. Middlers always underachieve and are at the opposite end of the continuum to action orientated people.
- How to refocus and motivate process orientated people
- How to identify the telltale signs of Middlers
- How to give Middlers results based tasks
- How to set behavioural metrics and make sure your Middlers do not fall off the radar
- How to position tasks and deadlines
- How to notice task saboteurs
- How to stretch performance
- How to untangle and workplace complexities Middlers perceive
- How to prevent Middlers nibbling away at quality
- How to embed a culture that rewards achievement
- How to positions roles holistically
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” -John F. Kennedy
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers of Middlers.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
PH: 1300 323 752
Confronting Middlers Training 4.3 out of 5 based on 36 user ratings.