Think of an organisation that you trust and think of an organisation that you mistrust. Which organisation are you prepared to spend extra with? Which organisation will you complain more about? Which organisation are you more loyal to? Which organisation would you give discretionary effort to? Which organisation is more susceptible to a tighter economy?
Your Trust Building program will give your people the skills to:
How good are your trust building skills?
Ask yourself the following questions about your people and your organisation:
- Our people often give discretionary effort.
- Our people feel empowered to make decisions quickly.
- Our people trust each other.
- Our people can easily communicate their opinions with their colleagues and managers.
- We focus on problems and not on people.
- We have a culture that thrives on transparency.
- Our people know the importance creating realistic goals.
- Our people trust our organisation.
- Our management team walk the talk.
- Our people shun gossip and innuendo.
- Our organisation breaks down communication silos.
- Our people focus on solutions rather than getting lost in the problem.
- Our culture accepts failures as necessary growth lessons.
- Our people value honesty.
- We have cross functional goals within the organisation.
- Our people know the importance of knowledge sharing and innovation management.
- Our people give and receive open honest feedback.
- Our people are always supported and trusted by their managers.
Key learning outcomes
- Embed a transparent culture
- Break down any communication silos
- Support employees instead of micromanaging them
- Understand the link between lack of trust and low productivity
- Focus on the problem, not the person
- Drive a high performance and productivity culture
- Practice accountability and responsibility rather than blame shifting
- Understand that trust is reciprocal and not a one way street
- Ensure effective flow of communication within the team
- Remove role ambiguity
- Build internal and external levels of trust
- Develop shared rewards
- Create cross functional goals
- Create a knowledge sharing and ideas generation culture
- Accept failure as part of your growth
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Trust Building Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org