Effective communication and efficient planning are vital skills for operations management. Course participants discover how to monitor and optimise the effectiveness of your team. Course participants are provided with proven strategies to deal with complications that may arise and improve your leadership skills.
The 8 Pillars: Strategy, Planning, Overseeing, Cost, Control, Requirements, Input/Output, Resourcing
Managing operations is complex. You need to be able to juggle multiple tasks with many different functions and output expectations. It’s no wonder that many operations mangers look tired as it’s a very difficult role. Yet some people manage to breeze through. So if you too would like to improve your skills this course is perfect.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Understand how to manage and motivate a team
• Demonstrate concise and effective communication skills
• Explore necessary leadership qualities
• Discuss what controls and levers are available
• Learn to identify skills gaps within the organisation and how to compensate
• Develop presentation skills to present ideas across the business
• Establish effective planning and executive decision making
• Discuss when to micromanage and when to macromanage
• Predict and map costs
• Construct problem solving techniques to adapt to changing circumstances
• Develop your resourcing skills
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
We offer in-person Operations Management Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Operations Management Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.