Faced with this situation, its easy to take the path of least resistance. Don’t request from the maestro any tasks and use the rest of the team to fill in. Or take away all excuses for not completing the tasks. Keep everyone accountable and eliminate the wriggle room. Of course some reports and peers will still not do what’s instructed. But that will now become a performance management issue rather than a “Oh is that what you meant” misinterpretation.
It’s also important to explore if your instructions are really clear. Your instructions may be as clear as crystal in your mind and clear as mud at the other end. In this breakthrough course you’ll learn to give instruction and deadlines that cannot be wriggled out of.
Is this course for you? Answer Yes or No to the following questions:
- Do more than 5% of your instructions not get carried out?
- Do you miss deadlines more than 10% of the time?
- Do you hear counter arguments that people didn’t understand the instructions?
- Have you noticed dysfunction in the team?
- Do you hear heated arguments and inappropriate remarks?
- Do you have a blame culture when things go wrong?
- Do you feel that people simply won’t follow instructions?
If you’ve answered Yes to 2 or more of these questions this course is ideal for you.
The Nuts and Bolts
This program can be conducted as in house training at your offices.
Group Size: An ideal group size is 6 – 10 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your offices. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to fit your timelines.
Cost: Upon request.
Target Audience: Ideal for Leaders and Managers
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org