In the words of Forrest Gump, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you just don’t know what you are going to get”. Each day you head into work and you don’t know the type of people you may encounter. Some days are easy with friendly and happy customers surrounding you, making your job wonderful. Other days are a little darker with challenging people in your face, demanding your attention. If you and your team have the skills to turn these people from being difficult into being permenant, happy customers, your business will thank you for it.
Here are 9 ways we can help you and your business handle difficult people:
- Build rapport to generate relationships where none exists.
- Use reflective listening to gain an understanding of others.
- Develop self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour.
- View people as well intentioned.
- Plan your communication style and profile their personality style to reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- Understand what motivates other people.
- Use time management techniques to ensure your services are delivered on time.
- Avoid/Substitute vocabulary that can add fuel to the fire.
- Understand that people have different values and therefore different behaviours.
If you feel the time is right to get your business back on track when is comes to Dealing with Difficult People, contact us now.
For further information:
Ph: 1300 323 752 email: firstname.lastname@example.org