The workplace of older staff telling younger staff what to do is gone. There is a great opportunity now to harmonise and harness the expertise of a range of people that is new and exciting.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program, participants will possess the skills to:
- Determine the expectations of different generations in the workplace
- Develop management strategies to meet the needs of different generations
- Substitute language that can be perceived as being offensive
- Apply relevant management models to different situations
- Nip poor behaviour in the bud before it festers
- Identify personality traits among generations
- Describe how motivation impacts on performance and management
- Develop team building strategies that address generation difference
- Confront behaviours and habits that are unhelpful in the workplace
- Rally your teams around your values and objectives
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 4 – 10 participants
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost Price on request
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: email@example.com or visit our website today